This is an important setting, as the Responsible person is notified directly when new online applications are received.
Rights as 'Recruiter' (right to participate in the process / dossier)
There are basically two variants:
1. The responsible person is the respective contact person for the advertised position (e.g. as it is stated on the website or on the job portal)
2. The responsible person is a team mailbox. In this way, all employees from HR are always informed.
Change the responsible person for a job already advertised
1. Click on "Job" in the menu above
2. Click on the settings icon at the position you want to edit
3. Select "Job advertisement" on the right side of the popup.
4. Scroll down to the bottom and add "Responsible Person" in the "Application receipt" section: (Responsible person)" and insert the new person. Can't find the person? Then it is most likely due to the permissions. For the position and the step (application receipt, trial apprenticeship or day internships), appoint the employee you want to enter as the responsible person. Click here for the help article on authorizations.
5. Then click on "continue "and "save".