Rights as 'Recruiter' (right to participate in the process / dossier)
Create new job
1. Click on "job" in the menu.
2. Click on the button on the left side
1. First select the "job type" (apprenticeship, internship, employees).
As soon as you have made this selection, another field appears, which is marked with a magnifying glass. Start here with the job title you would like to advertise.
If you have already entered a job posting with the same title, you can load the job profile directly from the settings (including title, advertisement, etc.).
You will find the jobs that have already been advertised in the "Settings" under "Job profile". (more on this subject)
If you have not yet created a job with this title, the button "Create empty job profile" appears.
2. Then select the desired tender language.
3. You can then define the details of the job title. If you have selected an existing job profile, it will be filled in automatically.
Note: The gender neutral designation is used to write out the job and the gender specific designation is then used accordingly in the placeholders in e-mails to candidates.
4. Specify "Number of jobs" and leave "Status" at "Open".
5. Click on "Next" to go directly to the "Jobs" page.
1. If you have entered several locations in Dualoo, you can select the "location" of the job here.
2. Specify the "Starting date" (only one selection possible).
3. Specify the "Work percentage".
Note: If you select 100 to 100%, no job description will be displayed in the job display.
Example of display in the applicant portal with a workload of 80-100%
Example presentation in the applicant portal at Pensum 100 - 100%
4. Specify the "Employment contract" ("Limited"or "Unlimited").
5. Select the corresponding "Process".
6. Click on "continue" to go directly to the
1. Enter the desired "user rights". By default, the person who enters the new job is entered and, if available, the persons who had authorisations for previous jobs (information from existing job profiles) are transferred. Information: In this manual you will find an overview of the authorizations and roles in Dualoo.
2.Click on "Continue" to go directly to the
1. Click now on "Add online job advertisement".
2. Here you will find the instructions for creating a digital job advertisement.
Enter all necessary information.
Information: We recommend digital job advertisements instead of using a pdf.
3. You now have various options for saving the newly entered position:
"Save without publishing" - Saves the newly entered position
"Save and publish" - Saves the newly entered position & directs you to
"Close" - Discards all your changes and the position is not recorded
1. Here you will find an overview of the different types of jobs publication / publication with Dualoo.
2. The change is automatically saved.
3. From now on, candidates can apply for this job directly online. The responsible person will be informed conveniently via e-mail about the receipt of new applications.