Rights as 'Recruiter' (right to participate in the process / dossier)
You need a job with activated online application. Read here how you can publish the job.
You have two options for posting on LinkedIn:
1. Post the job in the LinkedIn feed (private or from the company)
2. Post the job on LinkedIn Jobs (partly with costs)
Post position in LinkedIn Feed
1. In Dualoo, go to the "Job" menu and select the position you want to post on LinkedIn. Under "Publish" -" Google & Social Media Posting "(direct integrations) activate the posting for LinkedIn Feed by setting the button to "On".
Tip: If you want to advertise the job via LinkedIn Jobs and the LinkedIn Feed and evaluate how many applications have been received via which of the two channels, then create different different labels ("LinkedIn Feed" and "LinkedIn Jobs").
2. By clicking "On", you will be automatically redirected to LinkedIn and the mail for the feed will be prepared. If you are not automatically logged in, you will need to enter your LinkedIn password.
3. Select share in a post.
4. Now you can complete your mail with your desired text.
Tip: Learn how to customise the social media image (in this example, the Dualoo logo) here.
5. You can then post the article and publish it in the LinkedIn feed.
6. This is how the mail looks like in the feed.
Tip: Share the link with your company profile and also invite your colleagues and employees to share the link via LinkedIn.
Post option directly in the LinkedIn feed of your company account:
Posting the job directly to the feed is done by default through your private account, as LinkedIn does not allow free job posts to be shared in the feed.
If you want to share the post directly in the feed of your company account, you can also do this via a small detour. The post can be made directly through your LinkedIn profile and the incoming applications will be assigned to the correct channel (in the evaluation).
Activate LinkedIn in the desired position in Dualoo by setting the button to "On".
You will automatically be forwarded to LinkedIn with the prepared post of the job posting.
Kopieren Sie den hinteren Teil des Links (ab https://jobs......) oben im Tab Ihres Browsers.
Start a new post in the Linkedin Feed.
Switch to your company profile and then paste the copied link.
The preview of the post including the deposited logo is generated automatically.
Now you can delete the link again (the link in the background remains) and complete your post with your desired text.
8. Now you only have to wait for online applications and then you can see in the settings of the job how many applications you have received via the LinkedIn feed.
Advertise / publish a job on LinkedIn Jobs
1. In Dualoo, go to the "Job" menu and select the position you want to post on LinkedIn. Under "Links to the application form" create a new link for the label "LinkedIn Jobs". Here you will find general instructions on how to create links for job portals and social media.
Tip: Use different labels for LinkedIn Jobs and the LinkedIn Feed (you can find this label under (Google & Social Media Posting (direct integrations)) to evaluate both channels individually.
2 Now switch to LinkedIn and log in with your company profile.
3. Switch to Jobs and click on "Post a free job".
4. Enter the required information about the job as usual.
5. Important: In the menu item "How would you like to receive your applicants"? Click on "External Website". There you enter the link to the application form from Dualoo.
6. Complete the job posting. If desired, you can additionally advertise the posted job. Please note: Only one job posting can be published for free.
7. Here you can see an example from one of our customers, how the job postings look like under LinkedIn Jobs and also on the LinkedIn page of the company under Jobs You can also see how the applicant lands in the Dualoo input mask by clicking the Apply button:
8. Now you only have to wait for online applications and then you can see in the settings of the job how many applications you have received through LinkedIn Jobs.
Tip: Post the job in the LinkedIn feed and invite your colleagues and co-workers to share the link via LinkedIn.