Are you unsure which is the most appropriate procedure for forwarding a dossier to the line in dualoo? You can find an overview of the possibilities here.
Recruiter rights (authorization to collaborate in the process / dossier)
"Detailed assessements" must be enabled in your process. If this is not the case, please contact your admin.
Pre-selection by HR
1. Click on "Addraters" in the dossier in the process step "Application receipt".
2. Select yourself and then click on the "Add assessement" button.
3. Now click on "Open rating panel"
4. You can now view the dossier under "Attachments" and give your rating according to the criteria defined in the settings.
5. At the bottom of the page, click on "Complete rating".
Forwarding to the line
6. the following window opens. This gives you the summary of your rating in the form of stars & percentage. By clicking on "Yes" you can share your rating with other reviewers (line) and the selection field for adding further reviewers will automatically appear. Then click on "Complete rating".
6. The line is automatically informed by e-mail about the open evaluation.
7. As soon as the evaluator has completed the evaluation, you as the recruiter will again be informed by e-mail and can continue the process.
1. If you want to forward the application directly, without preselection by you, you will find the instructions here.
2. You can also use this procedure for all other steps in the application process. For example, you can give your evaluation after the interview as well as get an evaluation of the line about the interview.