Authorization as recruiter (authorization to work in the process / dossiers)
Publish job already created in the application portal
1. Click on "Jobs" in the menu at the top
2. Click on the icon of the job you want to publish in the overview list:
3. Select "Job advertisement" in the window on the left-hand side.
4. Now click on:
5. Select the appropriate step for the call. For a traditional advertisement, select "Application receipt".
6. Define a "process step" and fill in the fields according to your job posting. Here you will find the instructions for creating a digital job advertisement.
7. Store "application received by / job advertisement contact person". This person will be notified by e-mail when an application is received.
8. Select "Input masks and buttons for application portals". The input mask defines which fields have to be filled in for the online application (more on this topic)
9. Select a template for the "Automatic confirmation of receipt by e-mail".
10. Select the format for the "Job posting" (digital or PDF). 10.
11. Select whether the "Job advertisement cover picture" should appear.
12. Show / hide "Introduction" and enter text.
13. Fill in "Tasks" and "Requirements
14. Hide "We offer" on / off
15. Click on "Save
16. If you have several job portals, you must first select the right portal. Of course, you can also select several application portals. If you only have one portal, this field is not displayed. If you want to create an additional application portal (e.g. for intranet and website), you can read here how this works.
17. In the last point, you still have to assign the new vacancy to an application portal and generate any links for social media, jobs.ch or similar.
18. From now on, applicants can apply directly online for this job. The responsible person will be conveniently informed about the receipt via e-mail.
Publish a new job in the application portal
If the job does not yet exist, you can read here how to create the job and publish it in the application portal.
Publish the job via a link on the company website, other job application portals or social media.
Here you can read how to publish the job on other job application portals, social media or via a link on your website (if you have not integrated the job application portal on your company website).
Removing a job advertisement
If you want to remove a job from the application portal, you can complete the advertisement (find the help article here).