This means that you will also receive the applications received via this job portal directly online in Dualoo.
ostjob.ch offers various integration options for the company's own career website. For example, jobs can be crawled directly from ostjob.ch to your company website and will then be automatically displayed on ostjob.ch as soon as you have advertised the job on your company website. Or you can automatically display all the jobs you have advertised on ostjob.ch on your company website.
In the following article we will not go into the various integrations, but describe the standard posting of a job on ostjob.ch without integration and without a crawling subscription.
Straight as Recruiter
You need a job with activated online application. Read here how you can publish the job.
Two integration variants (application link or job advertisement)
1. Link to the application form
The dualoo link to the application form is stored on the ostjob.ch apply button. With this variant, the advertisement is created and laid out on ostjob.ch. Only the Apply button is linked to the Dualoo link.
2. Integration of the Dualoo job advertisement (via direct link / URL iframe)
Use of the Dualoo advertisement on ostjob.ch With this option, the job advertisement including layout is taken over from Dualoo. The texts of the job advertisement only have to be created additionally for the keyword search. In addition, the Dualoo link to the application form must also be stored on the Jobs.ch Apply button in this variant.
1. Variant: Job advertisement with link for online application
1. Go to the "Jobs" menu in Dualoo and select the job you want to advertise on ostjob.ch
2. Click on the settings for the corresponding position on the right side.
3. Now select "Publish" on the left side.
4. If a message is displayed that you have not yet placed a job ad, you must prepare this accordingly. Read here how you can publish the job.
5. Under the item "Links to the application form" you can select the label ostjob.ch If this label is not in the selection, you can simply write the desired name in the field.
6. Make sure that the button is set to "On".
7. Now you can copy the specific link to the application form for ostjob.ch
Click on "Copy link".
8. The changes are saved automatically.
9. You can now go to Ostjob.ch and log in with your company login.
Information: As Ostjob.ch is a German-speaking platform, you will see the pictures with German texts below.
10. Click on Vacancies and enter a new vacancy or edit an existing vacancy where you want to integrate the link to Dualoo's online application form.
11. Now enter the information for the job advertisement as usual. The first step is to upload your job advertisement as a pdf file.
12. Enter all texts from your job advertisement in the advertisement text. This is to enable Ostjob.ch to display your job advertisement clearly in the mobile view. Then enter the copied link from Dualoo under "Direct link to job application form".
Important: Do not include an e-mail address in the text of the ad or in the pdf so that you can be sure that all applications will be received online in Dualoo.
13. Now you can check the advertisement and then save and publish it as usual.
14. By clicking on the Apply button, the applicants will be taken directly to the input mask for the online application as usual.
15. Now you only have to wait for online applications.
2. Variant: Use of the Dualoo advertisement on ostjob.ch
1. Go to the "Jobs" menu in Dualoo and select the job you want to advertise on ostjob.ch.
2. Click on the appropriate job on the right-hand side.
3. Now select "Publish" on the left-hand side.
4. If you see a message that you have not yet placed a job advertisement, you need to prepare this accordingly. Read here how to publish the job.
5. Under the item "Links to the application form" you can select the ostjob.ch label. If this label is not in the selection, then you can simply write the desired name in the field.
6. Make sure that the button is set to "On".
7. Now you can copy the specific link to the application form for ostjob.ch. Click on "Copy link".
8. Paste the copied link in a new browser window and open the page. Then click on "To the job description". This is because you do not want to link to the input mask but directly to the job advertisement.
9. Copy the link to this page. This is the URL for the job advertisement, which you can then paste into Ostjob.ch.
10. Now you can switch to Ostjob.ch and log in there with your company login. information: as Ostjob.ch is a German-speaking platform, you will see the images with German texts below.
11. Click on vacancies and select the vacancy you are looking for.
12. Instead of creating the advertisement manually, simply enter the link to the Dualoo advertisement under Direct link iframe.
13. Copy the texts from the job advertisement that you have created in Dualoo into the field Activity at Ostjobsch. These texts are needed in the background of ostjob.ch.
On the one hand, the keyword search on jobs.ch searches this text field (not the advertisement from Dualoo).
Secondly, in the case of very old smartphone models for which the Dualoo link cannot be displayed directly, the additional information entered here will be used.
14. Now you can save the advertisement and publish it as usual. In the preview, the advertisement is displayed as it will be published afterwards.
How you can advertise jobs on various other platforms / job portals you can see here.