This means that you will also receive the applications received via this job portal directly online in Dualoo. You simply enter the Dualoo link to the application form on the jobs.ch apply button.
You need a job with an activated online application. Read here how you can publish the job.
The following field must be activated by jobs.ch in your jobs.ch account (activation is free of charge): URL application form
Enter a link to the application form (URL application form) in Dualoo and submit it to jobs.ch
1. Go to the "Jobs" menu in Dualoo and select the job you want to advertise on Jobs.ch.
2. Click on the settings in the corresponding job on the rights side.
3. Now select "Publish" on the left side.
4. If a message is displayed that you have not yet entered a job advertisement, you must prepare this accordingly. Read here how you can publish the job.
5. Under "Links to the application form" you can select the jobs.ch label. If this label is not in the selection, you can simply write the desired name in the field.
6. Make sure that the button is set to "On".
7. You can now copy the specific link to the application form for jobs.ch.
Click on "copy link".
8. The changes are saved automatically.
9. You can now go to Jobs.ch, i.e. jobcloud.ch, and log in with your company login.
10. Click on Enter ad or edit an existing job ad where you want to integrate the link to Dualoo's online application form.
11. Create the job advertisement with the usual information and then paste the copied link to the application form from Dualoo under "URL application form". It is important that you do not also enter the e-mail address so that the applications are effectively only received online directly in Dualoo.
12. Now you can save the advertisement and publish it as usual.
Below you can see an example of the job advertisement on jobs.ch.
13. By clicking on the Apply button, the applicants will be taken directly to the input mask for the online application as usual.
14. Now you only have to wait for online applications.
Abolition of direct link to job advertisement
Jobcloud is abolishing the direct link to the job advertisement as of 03.04.2023 (information status 02.11.2023). This option used to allow the entire advert to be posted directly on jobs.ch. Jobcould recommends using the new "Template Plus" design now.
With the design Plus from jobcloud, jobs.ch has set itself the goal of making its job platform even better for job seekers. The advertisements will be visually standardised.
Select the advert with the addition "Template Plus" under Layout selection and then select the desired mood image and logo to implement the new requirements directly in jobs.ch.
Here you can see an example of a job advertisement in the new "Template Plus" design