This means that you will also receive applications received via this job portal directly online in Dualoo. In the following, we will discuss the two possible ways to advertise:
1. Link to the application form
The dualoo link to the application form is stored on the jobs.ch apply button. With this variant, the advertisement is entered and designed on jobs.ch. Only the apply button is linked to the Dualoo link.
2. Integration URL job advertisement
Use of the Dualoo advertisement on jobs.ch
With this option, the job advertisement including the design is taken over from Dualoo. The texts of the job advertisement must also be entered for the keyword search. In addition, the Dualoo link to the application form must also be stored on the Jobs.ch Apply button in this variant.
You need a job with activated online application. Read here how you can publish the job.
The following fields must be activated by jobs.ch in your jobs.ch account (activation is free of charge): URL application form - for variants 1 and 2 / URL advertisement - for variant 2
Job advertisement with link for online application
1. Go to the "Jobs" menu in Dualoo and select the job you want to post on Jobs.ch
2. Click on the settings for the corresponding job on the right side.
3. Now select "Publish" on the left side.
4. If a message is displayed that you have not yet placed a job ad, you must prepare this accordingly. Read here how you can publish the job.
5. Under the item "Links to the application form" you can select the label jobs.ch. If this label is not in the selection, you can simply write the desired name in the field.
6. Make sure that the button is set to "On".
7. You can now copy the specific link to the application form for jobs.ch.
Click on "copy link".
8. The changes are saved automatically.
9. You can now go to Jobs.ch, i.e. jobcloud.ch, and log in with your company login.
10. Click on Enter ad or edit an existing job ad where you want to integrate the link to Dualoo's online application form.
11. Enter the job ad with the usual information and then paste the copied link to the application form from Dualoo under "URL Application Form". It's important that you don't include your e-mail address, so that applications are only submitted online and directly to Dualoo.
Tip: If there is no field with the name "URL Application Form" in your view / mask of jobcloud.ch, you can have it activated free of charge by the support of jobs.ch / jobcloud.ch. This is hidden by default.
12. Now you can save the advertisement and publish it as usual.
Below you can see an example of the job advertisement on jobs.ch.
13. By clicking on the Apply button, the applicants will be taken directly to the input mask for the online application as usual.
14. Now you only have to wait for online applications.
Variant 2: Use of the Dualoo advertisement on jobs.ch
1. Go to the "Jobs" menu in Dualoo and select the job you want to advertise on Jobs.ch. 2. click on the corresponding job on the right-hand side.
2. Click on the settings for the relevant job on the right-hand side.
3. Now select "Publish" on the left-hand side.
4. If you see a message that you have not yet placed a job advertisement, you must prepare this accordingly. Read here how you can publish the job.
5. Under the point "Links to the application form" you can select the jobs.ch label. If this label is not in the selection, you can simply write the desired name in the field.
6. Make sure that the button is set to "On".
7. Now you can copy the specific link to the jobs.ch application form. Click on "copy link".
8. Paste the link into a new browser window and manually change the link to "detail". You will then see the job advertisement.
Example link: - "apply"
Example link: - "detail"
Why is the manual change necessary? As the name suggests, this is the link to the application form, i.e. to the input mask for candidates (note: at the end of the link it says "apply"). To ensure that the link does not already lead to the input mask, but first to the job advertisement, you must change the link (note: at the end of the link it says "detail"). You can simply change this manually.
9. Copy the link to the job advertisement (note: "detail" is at the end). This is the URL for the job advertisement, which you can then paste into Jobs.ch.
10. You can now switch to Jobs.ch, i.e. jobcloud.ch, and log in there with your company login.
11. Click on Enter advertisement or edit an existing job advertisement for which you would like to integrate the Dualoo advertisement.
12. Paste the copied link in the field "URL advertisement". After a few seconds the fields are automatically pre-filled.
13. Copy the texts from the job advertisement that you have entered in Dualoo into the Text field at jobs.ch. These texts are needed in the background of jobs.ch.
On the one hand, the keyword search on jobs.ch searches this text field (not the advertisement from Dualoo).
Secondly, for very old smartphone models where the Dualoo link cannot be displayed directly, the additional information entered here is used.
Tip: If there is no field with the name "URL advertisement" in your jobcloud.ch view / screen, you can have this activated free of charge by contacting jobs.ch / jobcloud.ch support. This is hidden by default.
14. also add the link to the "URL application form". So that an application also appears automatically in Dualoo via the "Apply" button of jobs.ch. To do this, carry out the corresponding steps from the above instructions entitled "Variant 1: Link to application form".
15. Now you can save the advertisement and publish it as usual.
How you can advertise jobs on various other platforms / job portals you can see here.