Recruiter rights (authorization to collaborate in the process / dossier)
Use mass rejection
1. Click on "Job" in the menu above
2. Now select the position for which you want to make a mass rejection.
3. Click on "Group Action" on the left side and select "Mass rejection by e-mail":
4. You can now select the 'dossiers' that are to receive a mass rejection. Dualoo will show you directly if someone has already received a 'rejection' or 'acceptance'. If a dossier does not have an e-mail address, a message will also be displayed. There you must first enter an e-mail address.
5. Click again on the button from step 3. there you can see how many candidates are selected.
6. In the next step you can select a "template" as usual, adjust subject and content and change the time of sending. Dualoo uses placeholders to ensure that the mails are personalized (e.g. with a personal greeting).
7. Click on "Send" to finish. The rejections will be sent automatically at the defined time. The dossiers will receive a 'Rejection' step and will be completed immediately.
8. When you are finished with the job advertisement, do not forget to define the job as 'closed'. More about this here.