What is a detailed assessement scheme?
A detailed evaluation scheme extends the standard evaluation (None, insufficient, sufficient, good) and allows a more accurate evaluation. All ratings added in the settings under Rating scheme can be used in the detailed rating. As soon as a detailed rating is activated, a new subtitle is displayed in the process step:
Activate detailed evaluation for a process step
1. Click on "Settings" at the top of the menu. Under the title "Detailed assessements" now select "Application processes".
2. First select the application process for which you want to activate the rating.
3. Choose the right process step (e.g. trial apprenticeship)
4. Activate the check mark at "Enable detailed assessement" under the item Evaluation and select the appropriate evaluation scheme How to create a new scheme, you can read here.
5. From now on, the detailed evaluation is displayed in the process step and in the overview of the evaluations.