Rights as 'Recruiter' (right to participate in the process / dossier)
A recorded job without 'job advertisement' or pdf advertisement (which should be replaced) In this tutorial you can see how to create a position
Create job advertisement for a new job
1. When entering a new job, after entering the general data for the job, you will reach the "Job advertisement" area.
Here you must first "Add online job advertisement", so that you can create a 'job advertisement'. You can prepare a 'job advertisement' for different types of steps ('application receipt' or also 'trial apprenticeship', 'trial work' etc.), which will then be used in the online advertisement.
2. "Process step" - as previously selected (this could be adjusted again here)
3. "Application invoice to: (Responsible Person)"
This person is stored as 'responsible person' in the 'process step' and is informed by e-mail when a new application is received. This person is also displayed as a contact person in the 'job advertisement' with his or her telephone number.
4. "Input masks online job application portal": if there are several available, select the appropriate one.
5. "Automatic confirmation of receipt by e-mail": if there are several to choose from, select the appropriate template. This e-mail is sent automatically upon receipt of an online application / registration.
6. Select "Job advertisement" - "digital".
We have listed the advantages of digital job advertisements over pdf advertisements for you:
- Perfect display on all devices (mobile / tablet)
- Publishing on Google for Jobs is possible (Google does not allow pdf's)
- Texts can be adapted and managed directly in Dualoo
- No separate tool needed for the creation of pdf's
7. "Cover picture job advertisement".
If you set this to "On", you can choose from the images stored in the database to be displayed in the 'job ad' (above as title image). If no suitable picture is available, please contact your administrator. Only images that have been stored by your administrator are available for selection.
8. Introduction (optional field)
If you set the button "Introduction" to "On" you can enter an individual introduction text as a description of your company or similar. The title Introduction will not be displayed in the ad.
Information The following formatting options are available for all texts in the ad: Bold and enumeration.
9. 'Tasks' & 'Requirements' (mandatory fields)
Enter the "Tasks" and the "Requirements" of the job. You can customize the title by clicking on the area and it will be displayed in the 'job advertisement' accordingly.
10. 'We offer' (optional field)
Enter the information about your offer here. You can customize the title by clicking on the area and it will be displayed in the 'job advertisement'. Further information, which you would like to display in the advertisement, can be entered in this text field below.
11. You now have different possibilities to save the 'job advertisement' (the new job):
"Save without publishing" - Saves the new job
"Save and publish" - Saves the newly captured job & takes you to 'Publish'
"Close" - Discards all your changes and the position is not recorded
Preview of the digital job advertisement / drafts
1. To see a preview of your digital 'job advertisement', simply set the button "Applicant portals" (website, intranet) in the Publish section to "On".
2. You can now view your 'job advertisement' in the "Go to online job application portal". Go to the job overview and there to the "Go to online job application portal". Then select the appropriate job and you can immediately see how the "job" is published.
3. If you want to illustrate the job advertisements as a draft in a separate area, the easiest way is to create an additional 'online job application portal' for draft jobs and publish it in this area. (Only users with administrator rights can create new applicant portals)
You can also send the link to this online job application portal internally without the advertisement already being published on your website.
4. Now you can view your 'job advertisement' in the 'online job application portal'. To do so, go to the job overview and there to the corresponding "Go to online job application portal".