How new employees are added, you can read here.
Only administrators and HR managers can see the "Employees" module and manage / assign rights.
Overview rights / roles in Dualoo
There are four roles (permission levels) in Dualoo:
- Admin: Admins can view and edit the modules "Settings" and "Employees". Thus, it is possible for admins to customize Dualoo for the company and to manage and assign employees and their rights.
- HR Manager: Can see all information in Dualoo except the "Settings". HR managers see all jobs (open & completed) and all dossiers and evaluations. In addition, the HR Manager role can be used to enter additional employees in Dualoo and edit employee authorizations.
- Recruiters: Can enter and advertise new jobs and view and edit all dossiers and evaluations of the respective jobs. Rights are assigned on the spot or when entering new employees.
- Evaluating persons: These are typically line managers, vocational trainers and employees who can provide an assessment when requested by the recruiters. The request is made individually as required in the respective process step of the dossier.
Rights management in the settings
1. Click on "Settings" at the top of the menu. Under the title "Institution" now select "User Rights".
2. By clicking in the field Role: "Admin" or the field "HR Manager", further employees can be assigned the appropriate rights. All available employees will now appear. If the desired employee does not appear, this employee has not yet been entered (read more here). If the employee concerned is highlighted in grey, he is already site administrator.
3. By clicking on the cross after the name of the relevant employee, "Administrators" and "HR Manager" and can be deleted. It is not possible to save if no administrator has been selected (an error message appears).
Assignment of rights in the employee area
Rights can also be assigned directly in the menu item "Employees". Here you can also see for which job advertisement employees have recruiter rights.
Recruiter - Assignment of rights in the job area
Authorizations as a recruiter, are assigned directly in the corresponding positions - in the "Authorizations" section. By adding the appropriate persons, they receive the right as recruiters. This allows the employees to see all dossiers and evaluations of the corresponding position and also to enter new positions.
The division of the recruiter rights refers to the respective process steps. Either with or without rights in the area of acceptance and rejection.
- Switch to the job overview and click on the settings icon of the respective job (gearwheel on the far right.)
- Further employees can be selected by clicking in the field.
- By clicking on the cross after the name of the corresponding employee, the rights as a recruiter can be deleted in the corresponding process step. It is not possible to save without assigning the role of Recruiter to at least one person.
Evaluating persons - Individual assignment of rights
Typically, evaluators are line managers, vocational trainers and employees, who can be directly and individually invited for an evaluation at each step of the process. As a result, evaluators only have access to the tasks forwarded to them in the area of evaluations. They do not automatically see all dossiers of a job.
Example view of a rights assignment as an evaluator in the process step